The G-600 IP PBX is the ideal solution for medium enterprises that can accommodate up to 250 users. It enables a powerful suite of communication applications to launch enterprise communication into the next era and that completely replaces legacy proprietary phone systems, supports standard SIP soft/hard phones from any vendor, VoIP service providers and integrates the telephony network interface.
The base of the G-600 is a feature rich IP PBX business phone system that will increase the productivity of employees, reduce the support time and operate at a much lower cost than traditional phone systems. To increase productivity, the system will transparently allow users to receive calls while they are in the office, on the road or working from home. The G-600 IP PBX is a standalone solution that can be installed on any network quickly and easily. For IT staff, the system supports an easy to use web interface that supports wizard based setups.
The G-600V video conferencing feature is an integral part of the G-600 feature rich IP PBX. The G-600V offers a complete video solution enabling video-capable endpoints to establish video calls and participate in a video conferencing bridge without extra software license costs. The G-600V video conferencing improves interaction between people, productivity and efficiency. It is intended for desktop video conferencing on SIP enabled video phones and on PC’s or tablets with soft phones. Every position/user or remote caller, if equipped with a videophone or soft phone, whether local or remote, can participate in a video conference. A video conference can be set up as easily as setting up an audio conference call.
- Installs simply and quickly
- 4 T1/E1 PRI
- 2 Analog Phone Lines (2 FXO)
- 2 Analog extensions (2 FXS) for Fax or Handsets
- Supports VoIP out of the box no upgrades required
- G.711 u-law & a-law
- G.729 A/B
- Four T1/E1 PRI ports for connection to the telephone network
- 2 Foreign Exchange Office (2 FXO) ports for connection to the telephone network
- 2 Foreign Exchange Station 2 (FXS) ports for connecting a phone or fax machine
- SATA drive interface
- Audio input / output jacks
- Hardware based G.168 echo cancellation chip
- Four Ethernet ports (3 LAN, 1 WAN) 10/100/1000 Mbps auto MDIX