The G-1212 IP PBX is the ideal small business solution for up to 60 users, which combines full function support of a PBX with the integration of both analog and VoIP telephony. It not only supports the telephony needs of small businesses but also offers compelling features such as: “Never miss a call” - where the system will track a person based on the phone numbers provided; “Automated Attendant” - look more professional by having an automated system answer calls and direct users; “Conference Rooms” - never pay for multiple person conference bridges again, which saves money.
The business phone system has four Ethernet ports, two Foreign Exchange ports for connecting to a phone or fax machine, an echo canceller and functionality for connecting telephone lines and two USB ports, transforming this into a truly powerful and flexible system. The G-1212 IP PBX is a standalone solution that can be installed on any network quickly and easily with the aid of its web browser based configuration that supports wizard based setups.
• Four Ethernet ports (3 LAN, 1 WAN)
• 12 analog phone lines (12 FXO)
• Two analog extensions (2 FXS) for phone or fax
• Two high speed USB ports
• Hardware echo cancellation
• Voicemail to email conversion
• Integrated conference rooms
• Installs simply and quickly
• Supports VoIP out of the box; no upgrades required